1. Blogging (Oh wait...already doing that.:o)
2. Curling up on my bed with hot chocolate and a good book.
3. Having a tooth ripped out without Novocaine.
4. Trying out new hairstyles.
5. Hanging out with my sisters.
6. Drinking a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha.
7. Visiting old friends.
8. Cleaning my toilet (I think that that is actually overdue...maybe I should go do that...nothing worse than a dirty toilet you know...;o).
9. Watching 5 blissful, uninterrupted hours of A&E Pride and Prejudice.
10. Singing karaoke with my former roommates in the pink apartment.:o)
My family and I were in old town Sacramento while they were having Gold Rush days.
My dad and I had a lot of fun trying on some of the hats.
People looked at us a little weird.:o)
But we had a ton of fun!
If I remember correctly, this is my reaction to my sister's attempts at teaching me how to flip on a trampoline. Never quite got the hang of it...:o)