Monday, November 17, 2008

10 Things I'd Rather Be Doing...

Than writing a paper on the medical practices of extant cultures.

1. Blogging (Oh wait...already doing that.:o)
2. Curling up on my bed with hot chocolate and a good book.
3. Having a tooth ripped out without Novocaine.
4. Trying out new hairstyles.
5. Hanging out with my sisters.
6. Drinking a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha.
7. Visiting old friends.
8. Cleaning my toilet (I think that that is actually overdue...maybe I should go do that...nothing worse than a dirty toilet you know...;o).
9. Watching 5 blissful, uninterrupted hours of A&E Pride and Prejudice.
10. Singing karaoke with my former roommates in the pink apartment.:o)

I wanted to include some pictures and just remembered that I found these the other day. They're actually from when I went home in September. Thought they might make you chuckle...:o)

My family and I were in old town Sacramento while they were having Gold Rush days.

My dad and I had a lot of fun trying on some of the hats.

People looked at us a little weird.:o)

But we had a ton of fun!

If I remember correctly, this is my reaction to my sister's attempts at teaching me how to flip on a trampoline. Never quite got the hang of it...:o)

1 comment:

Carrie Haughey said...

aww, I would rather be watching Pride and Prejudice and singing kareoke with you too!!! we should do that soon... maybe I will take the train down one of these weekends...