Sunday, July 20, 2008

Midterms in July

Somehow typing those words just seems wrong. Midterms in July? I think not. July = swimming, working, hanging out with friends, going to the beach, watching fireworks, vacations... Putting July and midterms in the same sentence is just not right. Despite what I may think, however, midterms are upon me and it's time to hit the books. I have one midterm on Monday and one on Thursday, so I'd greatly appreciate prayer for both. I had a wonderful time with the fam this weekend, although it was probably the shortest trip ever. They got in at 10:30 pm last night, and left at about 3:00 pm today. Despite the brevity, it was great to see them and I look forward to seeing them again in a few weeks. Because they ended up arriving later than planned, I had a chance to hang out with Becky and Justin for a few hours (which was wonderful as always). Becky and I made some chocolate chip cookies which turned out pretty yummy if I do say so myself.:o) Katie is now officially a resident of Los Angeles (I'm so excited!!!!), so I will hopefully have pictures of our adventures together in some of the posts to come.

All of the sisters together. Can you tell which ones just drove 6 hours???

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay for your amazing choc chip cookies :) Love your top pic too! You're such a wonderful sis <3

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures as always. And loved seeing the Seattle post ;)