Monday, August 31, 2009

So my left eye is twitching...



This won't be a long post as I really should be studying for finals, but I wanted to give you a quick update/ask for your prayers.  Tomorrow I'll be taking two nursing finals (one worth 40% of my grade), and then I'll be on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks!  I am so looking forward to the time off, but for the next 12 hours (ok minus a couple hours for sleeping:o) I desperately need to study.  I'm reaching the point where it seems each thing I learn pushes something I learned earlier out of my brain.  I'm also coming to the point where I know there is more to study but would prefer to just take the tests right now and get them over with.  However, since I don't foresee my instructor sending out an invite to come to campus at 9:30pm to take the final:o), I need to get back to the books.  I'm in the home stretch, and at this time tomorrow I'll be done!!!  And with that little pep talk out of the way, coffee pot here I come...  







No comments: