Sunday, May 3, 2009

When I Grow Up...


So I have something incredibly exciting to share with all of you. My sweet and amazingly talented older sister Rebecca has just opened her very own shop on Etsy. I realize that as her sister my opinion could be considered just a little biased:o), but if you doubt me feel free to see for yourself. She has all kinds of sweet and creative products on there, including magnets, necklaces, frames, and notepads. She has allowed me the privilege of taking part in some of her crafting days, so I can tell you first-hand that she puts a lot of creativity and work into making everything. I can also tell you that I absolutely love the necklace she gave me (pictured above), and have gotten several complements on it. Also, as the self appointed director of the quality control department;o), I would like to mention that my necklace survived the nursery test. Yes. That's right. I wore it this morning to help with twenty 10-14 month olds in the nursery, and despite their fascination with it and continuous tugging it's still in one peace.:o) Rebecca is so sweet and has told me she's not sure how she'll do in the marketing department. I may not have the skills to contribute much toward making things, but marketing I can do. The babies in the nursery seemed a little confused by the business cards I whipped out of my pocket when they expressed an interest in my necklace, but don't be surprised if you end up with one in your hands within five minutes next time you see me...

No comments: